Wednesday 24 October 2012

Eat By Design: Day 21

Wooo Hoooo!!  I have a habit! LOL!  21 days!!


Nature is cruel.  Not only does the baby have a chest infection, but she is teething.  So in between the coughing, sneezing, and runny nose, the poor kiddo is pawing at her mouth and gums :-(  I think her fangs are coming in ;-)

Today was another day of sitting on my rear end in meetings.  One of my co-workers was asking me about my "diet"  I told her the bits I remember, and the next questions was "do you have allergies?" I said no,  "Well why are you doing it?"  I responded with "my health, I want to feel better, and I want to be able to run around and play with my grandchilden (someday)."  I got a really positive reaction!!  She said "good for your, I couldn't do it, but good for you for being strong."

What did I eat today?
Breakfast - coffee, tomato, banana pepper and mushroom scramble
snack - pumpkin muffin (my co-workers were having cobbs cinnamon rolls)
lunch - roasted veggies with avocado, apple
snack - muffin
dinner - roasted veggies, salmon

How Do I feel?
Its Hump day, its my tired day of the week, but I worked, had an adjustment and went to crossfit, so I am feeling not too bad!  (definitely ready for bed though)

My Biggest Challenge Today?
It may not be a challenge today, but something I have seemed to notice throughout the challenge.  I think I am snacking out of habit (something I have done a lot longer than 21 days) rather than snacking because I am hungry.

Until Tomorrow!!

JoJo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment