Friday 30 March 2012

Under The Weather

I finally took my stupid cold to the Dr yesterday, and it turns out I have a sinus infection. I guess that explains why my "cold" isn't going away, and why I am having such a rough time running!  I decided I should take a few days off running and let my antibiotics do their job.  I feel horrible the days I don't run!!  It also means I will not be meeting my weekly goal of being up and running at 8am 3 times this week.  Disappointing, but once in a while you have to give your pat on the back for what you have accomplished, and not be too discouraged by what you were unable to achieve.  I have come a long way from where I started in January. Today I will celebrate all I have been able to do, and not focus on the things I could not finish.


Happy Running!!

JoJo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment