Sunday 3 January 2016

A new year and a new journey!

It's a new year.  It's 2016. Wow!  I can safely say I am happy that 2015 is over.  It was one heck of a year, and I am glad I was able to shut the door and move on.  I'm not going into details of the drama of my last year, nobody wants to hear my sad story.  It is time to move on, and make the most of the new year!


This year is my year to shine!  That's my #hashtag for this year. This year I am going to make some positive changes in my life, and as I am forever saying, I am going to #getmygrooveback (feel free to follow me on instagram @jojos_madhouse)

What am I going to do to make this year different?
-I am going to workout consistently - (from the comfort of my garage gym)
-I am going to eat clean
-I am going to be more present
-I am going to be HOT!

I have said many of the above before, so what will make this any different?
I am doing it this year with the support of my best friend! We have been friends for 28 years. We have been through a lot together, and last year was rough on both of us (for different reasons).  We are 39 this year, we only have a year left until we turn 40. Both of us want to look fabulous when we turn 40, and I think I think more importantly we both want to feel fabulous.

Please follow our journey. I will even ask my BFF to make some guest posts about her journey.

Tomorrow I am starting the 21 Day sugar detox.  This will be my fourth attempt.  I have only successfully managed to complete the detox once.  I've made it day 19, and completely failed twice. This will be success number 2!

I hope you will join me through 2016 and all of the positive changes I hope it brings :)

JoJo

No comments:

Post a Comment