Wednesday 6 January 2016

Happy Hump Day!

21 Day Sugar Detox, day 3... it's in the bag!!  I thought today would be super tough.  Avery was up at 3:30am, and ready for the day!  She wanted me up and out of bed to play barbies with her!  Wow... mommy was a little cranky this morning.  I thought work would be awful, but it turned out to be a really good work day!

I have been up since 3:30, so today's post is short and too the point!

Here is a review of my day:

Exercise:
Today was a great exercise day!  My BFF came by for a Garage WOD.  Its always better when you workout in friends.


FitBit Stats: my fitbit needed charging, so I did not reach my steps.  I am confident I would have if my fitbit was fully charged.
Steps: 9274 steps 
Distance: 7.13km
Calories 2024
Stairs: 45 floors
Active Minutes: 20

Clean Eating:
Breakfast, lunch and snack are all pretty much the same day to day. Dinner is usually more exciting!
Breakfast: coffee and a hard boiled egg
Morning Snack: raw veggies
Lunch: veggie soup with chicken and Franks red hot
Dinner: Pan-fried Salmon, avocado, and cauli-fried rice



How Am I Feeling?
Other than being exhausted, I feel pretty good.  I was hungrier today than normal, but that may have had something to do with being up before the crack of dawn!

Sleep Well... fingers crossed I get to sleep through the night!!
JoJo

#itsmyyeartoshine  #jojos2016journey

No comments:

Post a Comment