Tuesday 24 April 2012

Day 1 of the Routine is a Success!!

No regrets for me this morning!! I did it! I survived day 1 of the new routine schedule!!  Yay me!!


I was up at 6am and out of the door for about 6:20am.  I am pretty impressed with myself.  My run was a little slow this morning, but I did it, I got up and I ran before work.  I was able to shower, drop Avery off, and be at work on time!!

I started the soup diet yesterday, (that is a blog all to itself...yuck-o), and that has been an extra challenge.  Probably a contributor to my slow run this morning too.  But once again, I am doing it!

Tomorrow I don't have to work, but I still plan to be up at 6am and heading off to the gym.  I need to get ready for when my husband goes to work!  

Early to bed for me tonight!!
JoJo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment