Wednesday 3 July 2013

21DSD: Day 1 - Part 2

So here I am at the end of day 1-part two (yes, I had to repeat day 1).  Anyways, here I am back on the wagon and ready to succeed!!  I have a goal in mind, and I am pretty determined to reach that goal.  I am ready to make a change!!!


I am allowed a green apple, or a green-tipped banana every day, so today I stocked up.  It will be a great quick breakfast before and early morning workout.  

Speaking of working out, I really suck!!  OMG.  I have not had a good run in over 2 weeks.  So very frustrating.  I'm no longer sick, so I just don't get it.  I am still on antibiotics, so my body is still in fight mode I suppose.  I also need to get more sleep, but who has time for that?

So how did my food go today? GOOD!!  I stayed on track.  

Breakfast - Veggie scramble with spicy ketchup (homemade and sugar free)

Lunch - salad with left over turkey burger and a balsamic vinegar dressing (homemade from the 21DSD recipe section)

Snack - macadamia nuts

Dinner - chicken and leftovers from yesterday's dinner

The Big Question: How am I feeling??
Terrible - well at least when I am running.  It's hard to say if I feel any better or worse.  So many factors to think about.  I do think that I need to increase my protein intake to compensate for the decrease in the carbohydrates.  I also think i need to start eating dinner for lunch (at least on run days).

OH!!  I also had 1/2 a stick of gum today.  I know it has sugar or some fake sugar, but it is only 1/2 a stick, and only when I am running.  I really hope that is not a rule breaker!!

I must go to bed, yoga and IMS in the morning!!

JoJo!!


No comments:

Post a Comment