Monday 29 October 2012

Eat By Design: Day 26

Who knew there was a group/boy band called day 26??  I never did, but when I did a google search for an image, they were all that came up!!


Today was a typical Monday.... work work work.  Last night wasn't so typical though.  Avery woke up at about 1am and decided it was morning and she wanted breakfast?  I love her to bits, but I don't enjoy being awake for a few hours in the middle of the night when I have to work the next day.

Went to Crossfit this evening, and it was a GREAT workout.  When I looked at the website I almost thought about not going (as I have many times in the past).  I sucked it up (so one day I don't have to suck it in) and went.  Surprisingly, it was not as hard as I thought it would be and I really enjoyed it.  Don't get me wrong, it was challenging, and I can already feel my entire body, but it is not as bad as I though!  Good good good.  I love Crossfit. I just need to get my groove back!

What Did I Eat Today?
Breakfast - coffee, red pepper and tomato scramble
lunch - roasted veggies, spaghetti squash and homemade sauce
dinner - sausage, spaghetti squash & homemade sauce, roasted veggies
snack - hand full of nuts, and sausage
treats - small glass of wine (I am weening LOL)

How Do I Feel?
I'm tired from lack of sleep, feeling my workout with a little muscle fatigue,  and I am ready for bed.  Overall I feel pretty good!!

My Biggest Challenge?
I think my biggest challenge today was getting myself to Crossfit, but I did it, and I am glad I did!!

Its time for bed!! 

JoJo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment