Wednesday 5 September 2012

The Scales Havent Moved!!!!!


This is something that I need to continuously remind myself.  Multiple reminders a day.  Today I stepped on the scale and the number was still the same.  I out on my clothes and they are still too tight in all the same places.  I look in the mirror and I still see all the extra padding in the wrong places.  I mean, come on!!  I started eating healthy and exercising on Monday.  Why is the number still the same?!?!

I have to remind myself that this is more than a diet.  It is a lifestyle change.

They say it takes 4 weeks for you to notice you body changing, 8 weeks for your friends to notice, and 12 weeks for the rest of the world.  So give yourself 12 weeks.  Don't quit.

I'm 3 days in.  I need a little patience.  Lord please grant me the strength to have patience in this journey!!

Stay strong my friends, you have time!!!

JoJo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment