Monday 3 September 2012

Its About Time!!!!!!

Well here I am getting back on track once again.  The summer has been a rocky road.  Moving, trying to sell finishing up at work.  Well it all became a little stressful.  To make matters worse, I gave up exercising and started eating rubbish!  Now here I am with my last 5 pounds now being 15!!  I have no good excuses and no good reasons.  All I can tell you is that today is day one!!


Today I am starting my intro to crossfit class, and I am back to eating healthy and monitoring my calories using myfitnesspal.   I hope to get back into running shortly and join a 10km running clinic mid October.

In addition to my healthy lifestyle choices, I also want to get back to doing things I enjoy.  Baking and decorating cakes, trying new delicious recipes, and maybe finding a few creative projects. I have started a new job and I am very excited about it all!!

I'll keep you posted!

JoJo!!


No comments:

Post a Comment