As usual it is kind of difficult for me to write a recipe for others to follow, because I don't follow many rules. I just make it up as I go along.
Sweet Potatoes (how much you use depends on your dish. I always make extra to eat)
Diced Tomatoes (I use the organic diced tomatoes from Costco)
Tomato Sauce (one can of organic tomato sauce from Costco)
Onion (depends on how much you like onion)
3-4 cloves of Garlic
mushrooms (an entire container of mushrooms from Costco)
spinach / mixed greens (3/4 - 1 full bag of power greens from Costco)
2 + tbsp. Ghee
- Heat your oven to 350F
- Line baking sheets with parchment paper
- Using a mandolin slicer - slice the sweet potatoes long ways and line them on the parchment paper
- melt the ghee, and paint the sweet potato slices with ghee. season with salt and pepper. cook for 15-20 min depending on the thickness.
- chop your onion and sauté with the garlic
- in a bowl combine: onion, garlic, diced tomatoes, and tomato sauce
- sauté the mushrooms until desired softness
- sauté the greens until slightly limp
- begin layering the pan
- sweet potato - mushrooms - sauce - sweet potatoes - greens - sauce - sweet potatoes - sauce
- bake for 15-30 minutes
Hope you enjoy, Happy eating!