Saturday 24 March 2012

Navigating Blogger

Good Morning!

Well here I am trying to navigate my way around blogger, and trying to make my page as user friendly as possible. I am not very tech savvy, so any feedback would be greatly appreciated.  I have set up a few pages, but bare with me as I gradually build up the information within each page!

Home - this is obviously where my experience with trying to do all of the following will be documented.
About me - pretty self explanatory, and yes, it is empty (for right now)
Running - I will list some links to upcoming races. Mostly local for me, or races I am planning on running. 
Recipes - here I plan on posting links to the recipes that I am trying out for experimental Fri/Sat. Not sure what I will do if I decided to use my own recipe. 

Cakes - this will be a display of the cakes that I have decorated. Hopefully you will see some improvement as it goes along!
Crafts - a display of crafty projects I complete, and if appropriate links to the original idea.  That way you can compare my efforts to the original.
SLP Stuff - here I plan on compiling a list of useful links, resources, ideas etc.  If you have anything you would like to add, please contact me! (once I figure out how contact works)
Family - haven't figured this out yet, so stay tuned.


It's a beautiful day, so I need to get my day started. The baby needs a nap, I need to shop for the Experimental dinner (Chicken with Peanut and Red Thai Curry Sauce, and Triple Chocolate Cheesecake), and later this afternoon I need to take my bundle of energy to the park!!


Have a wonderful day,


JoJo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment